Mirroring the old world craftsmanship of the Merrimack pool table, the Merrimack shuffleboard table is available in a rich Nutmeg finish and a single 16′ size configuration. Added individually or into a game space, the Merrimack shuffleboard table promises to deliver unique style, quality, and playability.
- SIZE : 14ft.
- LIGHTS : none
MERRIMACK SHUFFLEBOARD FEATURES
- Hammered metal hardware and distinctive joinery
- Hand-rubbed antique finish showcasing the natural grains and texture of the cabinet’s rough-hewn wood
- Six climate adjusters
- Accessories include: four black weights, four red weights, built-in abacus scoring system, table brush, and shuffleboard wax
- Available in nutmeg finish
- Made of select hardwoods and plywood (cabinet base)
- Lined with Alcantara®
- Cabinet: 295/8″ Wide x 321/4″ High x 1951/4″ Long
- Playfield: 20″ Wide x 2 1/2″ High x 182 1/2″ Long
- Weight: 630 lbs.
- North American maple wood playfield finished with a 1⁄4″ polymer resin surface
- Play field protected by a lifetime warranty*